You are here

FAQs: Miscellaneous Questions

Miscellaneous Questions

  • How do I become placed on the roster of Criminal Justice Act attorneys?

    Contact the Federal Defenders Association at (215) 928-1100.

  • How do I get a passport returned?

    A passport may be returned after sentencing and only upon the Court's Order.

  • Who do I contact about Video Conferencing or Electronic Courtrooms?

    Courtroom Technology Help Desk 267-299-7102

  • Can judicial proceedings be broadcast or filmed?

    Please see Local Rule 83.3.