The Finance unit collects fees and maintains records for criminal debt, including special assessments, restitutions, and fines. The fiscal department is responsible for the accounting of locally held registry funds. Additionally, the department processes documents to post property and reconvey property posted to the court for criminal bail, and manages non-appropriated funds received such as filing fees.
601 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
By Phone or E-mail:
Additional Information and Forms
The Clerk’s Office is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Any hand-delivery or payment outside of this may be placed in the overnight box located on the first floor lobby of the Courthouse in Philadelphia.
- Registry Funds (for deposits into or disbursements from – only by court order)
- CRIS Order
- Criminal Debt (special assessments, fines, penalties and restitution)
- Victim Address Change Form (to change the address of a criminal restitution victim)
- Sealed Petition for Victim Name Change (to request a name change of a criminal restitution victim)
- Electronic Payment Refund Application (for erroneous payments made through Pay.gov)
- Application for Return of Cash Bail (when bail was posted by a third party)
- Request for Payee Information and TIN Certification (AO-213P)
Notice to Customers Making Payment by Check
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution. We will keep your check for ten business days, after which time your check will be shredded.
A Privacy Act Statement required by 5 U.S.C. § 552a(e)(3) stating our authority for soliciting and collecting the information from your check, and explaining the purposes and routine uses that will be made of your check information, is available from the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s website at: http://fms.treas.gov/otcnet/index.html.
Or, to obtain a copy by mail you can email FiscalService.OTCChannel@citi.com or call:
- 866-945-7920 Toll free / 302-323-3159 Delaware / 510-428-6824 DSN, Options 1, 3, 4
Furnishing check information is voluntary, but a decision not to do so may require that you make payment by some other method.