You are here

FAQs: Questions Attorney Admission

Attorney Admission Questions

  • As an attorney, how do I become admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania?

    Information about attorney admissions, admission Pro Hac Vice, and Certificates of Good Standing can be found on the Attorney Information Page.

  • How do I obtain a Certificate of Good Standing?

    To obtain a Certificate of Good Standing, requests can be made electronically using the court's electronic filing system. Instructions can be found here.