Fax Ordering of Docket/Document Copies and/or Searches
Any member of a law firm, legal agency, or the public can fax a request to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Office of the Clerk of Court in order to obtain the following:
- Copies of dockets
- Copies of documents
- Name searches performed on civil, criminal, and miscellaneous records
For information on obtaining copies of dockets and/or documents and on performing searches, please see the FAQs. To obtain copies of dockets, use PACER or complete and submit a Docket Requests via Electronic Access form
- To complete and submit a Docket Requests via Electronic Access form, perform the following three (3) steps.
- Step #1: Download the form using your browser. The Docket Requests via Electronic Access form can be found here. The form is interactive and allows most fields to be completed on-line. Adobe Reader is required to access the form and can be obtained below.
- Step #2: Depending upon your preference, either (a) complete the form on-line and then print the form, or (b) print the form and then complete it manually (i.e., by typing or hand, in ink).
- Step #3: Sign the form & mail or fax it to:
Kate Barkman, Clerk of Court
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
601 Market Street, Room 2609
Philadelphia, PA 19106-1797
ATTN: Docket Requests via Electronic Access