- Plaintiffs' Lead Counsel: David S. Shrager, Esq.
- David S. Shrager, of the law firm Shrager, McDaid, Loftus, Flum & Spivey in Philadelphia, serves as the plaintiffs' Lead Counsel. In this position, Mr. Shrager presents plaintiffs' position to the Court and opposing counsel on all pretrial matters, coordinates all discovery on behalf of the plaintiffs, prepares and distributes periodic status reports to plaintiffs, and delegates necessary tasks to the plaintiffs. Mr. Shrager can be contacted at:
Shrager, McDaid, Loftus, Flum & Spivey
Two Commerce Square
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Telephone: (215) 568-7771
- Plaintiffs' Liaison Counsel: Dianne M. Nast, Esq.
- Dianne M. Nast of the law firm of Roda & Nast, P.C. serves as Plaintiffs' Liaison Counsel. In this position, Ms. Nast shall maintain and distribute to co-counsel and to other Liaison Counsel an up-to-date service list; receive and distribute to co-counsel orders from the Court and documents from opposing parties and counsel as appropriate; establish and maintain a document depository; and maintain and make available to co-counsel at reasonable hours a complete file of all documents served by or upon each party, except such documents as may be available at the document depository. Ms. Nast can be contacted at:
Roda & Nast, P.C.
801 Estelle Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
Telephone: (717) 892-3000
- Plaintiffs' Liaison Counsel-Steering Committee
- Plaintiffs have formed a Steering Committee, approved by the Court in Case Management Order No. 6, which currently includes the following members: (To be provided.)
- Defendants' Liaison Counsel-Spokesperson: Alan L. Unikel, Esq.
- Alan L. Unikel, of the Chicago office of Seyfarth, Shaw, Fairweather & Geraldson, serves as Defendants' Liaison Counsel-Spokesperson. In this position, Mr. Unikel coordinates the presentation to the Court and opposing counsel of defendants' positions on all matters arising during pretrial proceedings, prepares and distributes periodic status reports to the defendants, delegates necessary tasks to other defendants to ensure efficient trial proceedings, and conducts meetings of the defendants to coordinate discovery and other pretrial matters. Mr. Unikel can be contacted at:
Seyfarth, Shaw, Fairweather & Geraldson
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603-5803
Telephone: (312) 346-8000
- Defendants' Liaison Counsel-Service: Larry L. Turner, Esq. and and James A. Willhite, Jr., Esq.
- Larry L. Turner and James A. Willhite, Jr. of Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads serve as Defendants' Liaison Counsel. In this position, Messrs. Turner and Willhite are responsible for maintaining and distributing to defendants' counsel and to Plaintiffs' Liaison Counsel an up-to-date service list; receiving and distributing to defendants' counsel court orders and documents from opposing parties and counsel; and maintaining and making available to defendants' counsel a complete file of all documents served by or upon each party, other than documents that are available at the document depository. Messrs. Turner and Willhite can be contacted at:
Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads
123 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Telephone: (215) 772-1500
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.