Multidistrict litigation is litigation comprised of multiple civil cases involving one or more common questions of fact, but the cases are pending in different districts. Such actions may be transferred to any single district for coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings. These transfers are made by the United States Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation authorized by 28 U.S.C. § 1407. Actions will be transferred for the convenience of the parties and witnesses and to promote the just and efficient conduct of such actions. More information on multidistrict litigation can be obtained from the United States Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation at http://www.jpml.uscourts.gov.
Available MDL is shown below. Generally, MDL documents are posted daily as they are received by the Office of the Clerk of Court. Please also see MDL Opinions.
- MDL 875 In Re: Asbestos Products Liability Litigation (No. VI)
- MDL 1148 In Re: Latex Gloves Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 1203 In Re: Diet Drugs (Phentermine/Fenfluramine/Dexfenfluramine) Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 1871 In Re: Avandia Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 2002 In Re: Processed Egg Products Antitrust Litigation
- MDL 2323 In Re: National Football League Players' Concussion Injury Litigation
- MDL 2342 In Re: Zoloft Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 2436 In Re: Tylenol (Acetaminophen) Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 2437 In Re: Domestic Drywall Antitrust Litigation